The mission of Margaret Lawrence University is to provide avant-garde educational programmes which shall empower the minds of persons with varying interests and abilities by providing qualitative access to knowledge and training with service to humanity as the benchmark.
Our mission is to:
- Provide educational programmes to students which shall propel them to become professionally competent with a strong foundation of Christian morality, duty, and service to society.
- Nurture students, transforming them into multi-talented, resourceful, and successful individuals, empowering them to fulfil their personal and academic passions by imbibing the core values of the Ministry: Godliness, Love, Compassion, Integrity, Professionalism, and Excellence.
- Develop sound collaborative partnerships with relevant multinationals, corporations, non-governmental organizations, individuals and other relevant organizations for the attraction and enhancement of projects, programmes, and development in the scholars and the academic world.
- Encourage the advancement of learning and hold out to all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex, or political conviction, the opportunity to acquire a higher and liberal education.
- Encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavour.
- Provide teaching and research that shall reserve and encourage the exercise of best principles in its theoretical and practical programmes and projects.
- Exude qualities of honesty, open-mindedness, mutual respect, responsibility, professionalism, and fairness in all dealings and engagements.